- This event has passed.
Textilemates – Online Paper Presentation Competition
March 1, 2018 - March 31, 2018
We are a new age textile community. We provide a platform to share ideas and innovations to all the people belongs to the textile field. Textilemates is among the top 30 websites and blogs of textile in the world. We are presenting a national level online paper presentation competition for students, researchers and textile professionals.
- Textile Business In Global Market
- Carbon Fibre and Its Application
- IOT In Textiles
- Sustainable Textiles
- Nonwovens In Technical Textiles
- Wearable Smart Textiles
- Natural Dyes and Its Importance
- Future Scenario Of Indian Textile Industry
- Vanity Sizing In Fashion
- Advancement In Warp knitting
- Advanced Functional Finishes
- Pollution Control In Textile Processing
- Waste Recycling In Textiles
- Impact Of Indian Culture On Fashion
- Application Of RFID In Garment Industry
- Energy Conservation In Textile
- Copied content is not allowed except definitions and properties.
- The paper should contain minimum 1200 words.
- The paper must be in MS-word format.
- Submit your paper to [email protected] on & before 25/2/2018.
- Accepted papers will be intimated through their respective mail-ID.
- Accepted paper will be published on www.textilemates.com on 1/3/2018.
- Winner will be decided based on content, views, shares, question, and answers through comments during 1st March to 31st March.
- Certificate of participation will be delivered to your doorstep.
- Entry fees will be accepted via Paytm – 7758887911.
Entry Fees – 50 Rs per Participant
1st Prize – 1500 Rs
2nd Prize – 1000 Rs
The published papers are assessed on the basis of following points-
- Quality of content (unique and genuine content)
- Number of views and shares
- Ability to answer the questions
- To attract more points you can add your PPT. Own captured images and sketches will gain more marks.
|1200 – 1400||6|
|1400 – 1600||7|
|1600 – 1800||8|
|1800 – 2000||9|
|2000 & above||10|
2. Views and Shares
3. Points for question and answers are given according to ability.
4. Bonus points will be given for PPT and own images and sketches from 1- 10.
Mail: [email protected]