- 1 INTRODUCTION:
- 1.1 What is MIS system?
- 1.2 Advantages of M.I.S system:-
- 1.3 PROBLEM IN SHADE MATCHING
- 1.4 WHAT IS AFFECT OF SHADE VARIATION ?
- 1.5 ADVANTAGES OF MIS IN SHADE MATCHING:
- 1.6 DEFINE COLOUR STANDARD
- 1.7 QTX FILES AND DYE RECIPES
- 1.8 LABDIP DEVELOPMENT
- 1.9 EVALUATION OF LABDIPS
- 1.10 VISUAL EVALUATION
- 1.11 INSTRUMENTAL EVALUATION
- 1.12 PREPARATION OF FOB :
MIS System For Shade Matching – Power Point Presentation
This is an Power Point presentation on MIS System For Shade Matching presented by Deshraj & Siddesh at DKTE college. You can use this PPT for your reference and also you can use all the data in this presentation. For more information on Management Information System in shade management do read articles that are linked below.
-Role of MIS in Textiles.
- Why MIS in shade matching?
-MIS for shade Matching.
- Standard procedure for shade matching
What is MIS system?
Advantages of M.I.S system:-
- Decision making.
- Co-ordinate among the department.
- Finding out problems.
- Comparison of business performance.
PROBLEM IN SHADE MATCHING
- Lot to lot
- Selvedge to selvedge
- Metamersim problem
WHAT IS AFFECT OF SHADE VARIATION ?
- Undesired effect on fabric and fashion – front to back part shade variation in garment, garment to garment shade variation
- Poor utilization / waste of fabric during garmenting – wastages of layers on cutting table, defective final products.
- Damage brand image .
ADVANTAGES OF MIS IN SHADE MATCHING:
- Accuracy in colour understanding and reproductivity of desired dyes
- Valuable data for quick decision making .
- Instant colour matching.
- Reduce lead time and brings accuracy in shade matching.
DEFINE COLOUR STANDARD
- PANTONE (TCX/TPX).
- CSI (COLOR SOLUATIONS INTERNATIONAL ).
QTX FILES AND DYE RECIPES
- Qtx files contains the reflectance for measurement of colour.
- Colour matching software’s- Datacolor, Hunterlab.
- Small swatch of fabric ( 3” x 3” )
- Colour options matching to standard.
- Minimum 4 option will be given.
- Bulk dyeing process completely depends upon labdip approval
EVALUATION OF LABDIPS
Types of evaluation :-
- Evaluate to select nearest matching option
- Both visual and instrumental evaluation is important.
Physical evaluation of labdips by Lightbox.
Lightbox contains 5 standard illuminates –
1)D65- Artificial light
2)CWF(Cool white Fluorescent )- filament series light source
3)UV light – to detect optical brighteners and light shades
4)TL84 (Tungsten Light )-emitting high amount of green energy.
- Evaluation by Spectrophotometer.
- Measures both geometrical and colour appearance.
- Use to evaluate Colour difference between labdip and standard .
- Gives accurate and quantifiable result.
- Colour Difference measure in terms of Delta E report.
PREPARATION OF FOB :
- FOB- DESKLOOM/KNITDOWN
- PREPARED WITH APPROVED LABDIP
- START BULK DYEING ONLY AFTER FOB APPROVAL
- EVALUATION IS SAME AS LABDIP