..We here at TextileMates provide good e-books and mostly every book that is associated with Textile & Fashion. As we all know that Higher Education in Textile Engineering is comparatively hard than another engineering. Also, there has been scarcity and availability of textile books.
We will provide you all the required Textile Ebooks for free. The books that we provide are on Fabric, Cotton, Technical Textile, Fashion, Designing, Spinning, Weaving and mostly all of the subjects around textile are covered. Also, you can request us which of the Ebooks you want and we will make sure that you will get them.
But, Textile Ebooks are expensive so to cut out the charges we require your contribution. We will promise to give you an ebook if you submit your article, thesis, project or any kind of papers that are on textile. Make sure that the article has been done by you. Also, we do check for plagiarism, so, we do not accept copied content from another website.
So, We are listing some of the books that you can choose from. Also if the Ebook that you require to download is not listed don’t worry request us we will make sure to provide it to you.
EMAIL YOUR ARTICLE – [email protected]
List Of Textile Engineering Ebooks
- Surface Cotton Chemistry.
- 3-D fibrous assemblies: properties, applications and modeling of three-dimensional textile structures.
- 3-D Textile Reinforcements in Composite Materials.
- 376 decorative allover patterns: from historic tilework and textiles.
- A Comprehensive Dictionary of Textile.
- A Novel Green Treatment for Textiles: Plasma Treatment as a Sustainable Technology.
- A Practical Guide to Textile Testing.
- A Stitch in Time: Lean Retailing and the Transformation of Manufacturing–Lessons from the Apparel and Textile Industries.
- A Technical Handbook on Bituminized Jute Paving Fabric (BJPF): A Partial Substitute and Reinforcement of Bitumen Mastic
- AATCC Technical Manual
- Absorbent Technology.
- Acoustic Textile.
- Activated Carbon Fiber and Textiles.
- Active Coatings for Smart Textiles.
- Adaptive and Functional Polymers, Textiles and Their Applications .
- Advanced textile materials : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2011 International Conference on Textile Engineering and Materials (ICTEM 2011), September 23-25, 2011, Tianjin, China.
- Advanced Textile Materials, Part 1.
- Advanced Textiles for Wound Care.
- Advances in 3D Textiles.
- Advances in Carpet Manufacture.
- Advances in filament yarn spinning of textiles and polymers.
- Advances in Filament Yarn Spinning of Textiles and Polymers.
- Advances in Knitting Technology.
- Advances in military textiles and personal equipment.
- Advances in Polymer Coated Textiles.
- Advances in shape memory polymers.
- Advances in Silk Science and Technology.
- Advances in Technical Nonwovens.
- Advances in Textile Biotechnology.
- Advances in the dyeing and finishing of technical textiles.
- Advances in Treating Textile Effluent.
- Advances in Wool Technology.
Check These Books Also –